Tyrrells English Crisps

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, September 06, 2014 with No comments
A big welcome to one of England’s most-loved up-market chips - Tyrrells English Crisps ! And boy was this little piggy lucky to receive a few bags to munch and crunch on.

First thing first, I prepped these crisps up for a quick photoshoot. Now, I'm not going to lie, I had hoped to share these with the rest of my family. But before I knew it, I had somehow demolished three of the four bags. It's the thought that counts though... right ?







Flavours to tickle your fancy include Lightly Sea Salted, Sea Salt & Cider Vinegar, Mature Cheddar & Chives, Sweet Chili & Red Pepper, Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper and Worcestershire Sauce & Sundried Tomato. 

But for me? My favourite goes to the Sunday Best Roast Chicken, flavours reminiscing a toasty Sunday lunch which had me begging for seconds. Combined with crunch levels out of this world, these chips are indeed, a winner winner, chicken (lunch) dinner.

confessions of a little piggy received these products courtesy of 360 Immerse Agency and Tyrrells English Crisps.

Categories: