Industry Beans

Posted by Unknown on Monday, December 22, 2014 with No comments
You would have had to been hiding under a rock if this is the first time you have heard of Industry Beans.

Positioned in the heart of Fitzroy, Industry Beans is a coffee roastery, restaurant and brew bar. The scene is casual, edgy but with a fine dining influence in that raw warehouse vibe we all love. 


Skinny Flat White

 

Wild Mushrooms

Before I had even tucked in, I was won over. Not only was it my dish, but each and every dish that passed by had me mesmerised. The creativity, the plating, the colours, every single thing - the presentation was just impeccable.

My striking black plate hosted a forest of mushrooms - layers and layers of it. thick, juicy, earthy mushrooms sat atop crunchy polenta chips, dusted with a fine porcini powder and oozing with heavenly truffle foam. A perfectly poached egg too, for extra ooze. Each and every mouthful had me on cloud 9.

 
Avocado Smash

If it is simplicity you’re after, Industry Bean’s Smashed Avocado will do the trick. But of course, they haven’t just let it as that, we’re talking next level avocado smash here - thick crusty sourdough topped with creamy avo intermingling with a generous dose of chevre, poached egg, charred lemon and green tea sea salt. Though chevre is not something I would usually gravitate towards, this I didn't mind.

Complaints ? Yes, just one. I could only wish that Industry Beans was closer to home. To wake up on a lazy Sunday morning and stroll on over for my weekend brunch rituals. Sigh, girl can dream.

Industry Beans. Brunch reimagined.



Industry Beans
3/62 Rose Street
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
http://industrybeans.com/ 


Industry Beans on Urbanspoon