Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 with No comments
I had walked past Burch and Purchese Sweet Studio 5 times. 5 times before I set foot inside. Is there something wrong with me?





First thought after stepping inside was Willa Wonka - Willa Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. And at this stage, it felt like I had set foot into a modern cutesy play up of the movie. Pink ribbons, pink stickers, pink love hearts and everything pink popped up through the studio. The open kitchen out the back showcased where all the magic happens, and I was so tempted to run in and join them. 



Green Tea, Pistachio, Cassis & White Chocolate 



Pistachio frangipane, cassis jelly, green tea meringue, pistachio cream, vanilla & white chocolate mousse, cassis curd, chocolate velvet spray & green tea sponge. Yes - somehow all that sweet sweet goodness was jam packed into one little cake.

Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio is a little steep, a little pricey, however you really are in for a treat once you've made the call. I know next time I'm needing a sugar rush indulgence, I'll be back for the Chocolate, Mandarin and Salted Caramel Cake for sure.


Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
647 Chapel Street 
South Yarra

Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio on Urbanspoon